Welcome

It's now 2011 and I'm not sure where the last 26 years have gone yet somehow here I am. I've just moved out of my parent's family home and have set up a new home with my wonderful boyfriend Ronan in the pretty harbour village of Howth in Dublin ,Ireland .

This blog will follow my journey through 2011 and I will include recipes and cooking/ baking tips I come across throughout the year as well as any 1950's inspired ideas for house, home, fashion and life in general. I hope that some of you out there might be able to share some back. Leave a comment or mail me and say hi!


Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Start

Hi all,

Well I thought I would share some of my many thoughts and an insight into my life and experiences as 2011 unfolds.

I haven't made any resolutions. Im happy and if that happiness persists well and good and if it doesn't I'll do something about it when that time comes.

 A huge source of happiness is my wonderful boyfriend Ronan and although we have only been together since March 2010 , I know he is the man for me. 

Well , one thing I have decided to do is to get back into Ballroom Dancing. I competed at beginner level a few years ago but my partner moved back to South Africa so I stopped . I am starting back at lessons next week and once I am good enough there will be competitions almost once a month which I am very excited about.  Must dig out my ballroom shoes !

I am also trying at least one new dish and dessert a week and tonight's dish is a Dublin Coddle . Will update you tomorrow on how it turns out.



Bye for now.

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment