Welcome

It's now 2011 and I'm not sure where the last 26 years have gone yet somehow here I am. I've just moved out of my parent's family home and have set up a new home with my wonderful boyfriend Ronan in the pretty harbour village of Howth in Dublin ,Ireland .

This blog will follow my journey through 2011 and I will include recipes and cooking/ baking tips I come across throughout the year as well as any 1950's inspired ideas for house, home, fashion and life in general. I hope that some of you out there might be able to share some back. Leave a comment or mail me and say hi!


Friday, January 7, 2011

Recipe for Steak and Guinness Pie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i67S0le0f6Y


Found this video useful thought of course I use good old Irish Guinness . Making this tomorrow and dessert tomorrow will be creme brulee ( my first attempt at one ) .

 Sunday's dinner will be Lamp Shank with Champ and a choc pudding with lemon meringue ice cream again new recipes.

I will report back with my findings on Monday.

Toodles xx

1 comment:

  1. Näin blogien välityksellä on hieno tutustua muiden maiden kultuuriin, ihmisiin ja luontoon. Tule sinäkin katsomaan Teuvon kuvat blogi ja kerro myös kaikille sinun kavereillesi miksi kannattaa käydä katsomassa Teuvon kuvat blogi. Samalla saadaan Teidän maanne lippu nousemaan korkeammalle minun blogissa. Oikein hyvää tätä alkanutta vuotta 2011. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete